Are you a school looking to provide high quality sports and activities for pupils during term time, such as through breakfast, lunch and after school clubs? If so The Kick Start Academy currently provide these to a number of schools across the Midlands and tailor each package to suit the venue and the children who attend there.
Sports and activities available include:
- Arts & Craft
- Musical Theatre
- Tag Rugby
- Bench Ball
- Bike Academy
… and much more!
All Academy staff undergo at least 50 hours on The Kick Start Academy internal training programme and must have attained the following minimum criteria:
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in a school environment
- DBS Enhanced Check (updated annually)
- Child Protection Certificate (updated annually)
- Pediatric First Aid Certificate (updated annually)
- 5 Million Pounds Public Liability Insurance
- Full Previous Employment History Checks & References
- NGB Qualified (Level 2 or above)
- Gymnastics Teacher Course
- Athletics Teacher Course
- Agility & Balance Training
- Dance Teachers Qualification
- F.A. Level 2 Qualified
- SAQ Qualified (Multi-skills)
- In School Training including School Policies & Procedures
- OUTSTANDING rated Behaviour Management Training
- Customer Service Training
- Health & Safety Training
If you would like to be able to provide sports and activities to your pupils and cost effective childcare to parents who work or are unable for any other reason to drop off their children or pick them up at the normal times, then please get in touch to book an appointment where we can discuss all your requirements.
Come and see why so many schools and organisations are talking about us!
T: 07867 470658