- Is your current PPA cover solution sustainable and cost effective?
- If you use a ‘sports coaching’ company, do they follow the afPE best practice guidance on the effective use of agencies in PE and school sport?
- Do they fit into your school ethos?
- Do they follow your Behaviour Management Policy?
- Are they a part of your team?
- Do they go the extra mile for your school, pupils and parents?
- Are they positive role models that have high expections?
- Are all of your pupils being educated effectively during their lesson working with H.A & L.A pupils?
- Are they “Sports Coaches” or “Sports & Physical Educators?”
We tick all the boxes!
Sports & Physical Activity Educators – possess the qualities to manage full classes of children and have the knowledge and required strategies to cope with challenging behaviour. They can also differentiate each lesson to meet the needs of all learners whilst assessing the children’s progress.
DON’T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN HIGH QUALITY FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
“After observing KSA’s P.E. for our year 3 class, i was very impressed with their educator who had a great manner with our children. He made excellent use of mini plenaries throughout the lesson. The children made excellent progress and helped each other through peer assessment. I would, and have, recommended KSA to other schools”
Mr D Lloyd (P.E. Coordintor at Hollyfield Primary)
We offer tailored PE, sport and physical activity provision across the region so that you can get exactly what you need for your pupils for less than you think! And with our unique extra curriculum programmes we can add value to your school budget.
To find out more contact Tony on:
T: 0121 748 7977