Our charity objectives are:
- Support disadvantaged families who urgently need our assistance
- Fully or partly subsidize school holiday sports & activity camps for families
- Improve the education of children & young people
- Assist schools with support for their pupils who are finding life “challenging”
- Enhance the employability & skills in young people
- Improve health & well being in children, young people and their families
- Provide additional support to gifted & talented children & young people in their pursuit to compete at elite levels
- Facilitate crime prevention & rehabilitation for young people
We are all about people, particularly those who trust us with their children’s care. We provide a high quality, enjoyable experience that helps children, young people and adults develop and reach their potential.
The Kick Start Academy Trust equips children, young people and adults with essential life skills and an understanding that being active is essential to health and well being. We provide inclusive sports & activity programmes to engage and inspire.
To find out more about The Kick Start Academy’s locations and activities in your area, call us on:
T: 0121 748 7977