Our Little Kick Starters Programme is an essential academy for children aged 4-5 years.
Focusing on key fundamental movement skills, our Little Kick Starters Academy follows a thematic approach and leads your
children on an amazing movement journey.
Our E.Y.F.S trained staff interact with your child as they are led through an imaginary play, with themes such as “explore space like a spider, jump and swing around like a monkey in the jungle or sprint like a cheetah”.
A thematic approach with different themes every school holiday
- Our programmes all link into other areas of the EYFS framework
- All sessions are observed and children are assessed in line with P scales.
- Planning and delivery is done by our staff, with a portfolio for each child attending
Generating a strong drive towards outdoor learning
- Help with the transition from nursery to reception and from there to year one
- Supporting your child in achieving a healthy & active life style
- Option to support parental “stay and play” schemes
Contact the team to find out more or book your place:
T: 0121 748 7977
P: The Kick Start Academy Group, Grosvenor House, 658 Chester Road. Birmingham, B23 5TE