G.P. Referral is a 12-week programme for children and adults with a medical condition that would benefit from exercise.
The programme provides guidance and support for individuals becoming more active. It aims to increase fitness levels which can result in improved quality of life and can reduce the need for medication. Participants can attend as frequently as they wish, and will be offered a range of options including gym, swim and classes, according to their preference and the venue.
There are many conditions that an individual can be referred for, including:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol or other risk factors for Coronary heart disease
- Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Depression, anxiety, stress, or other mental health problems
- Learning disabilities
- Musculo skeletal problems, such as joint or back problems
- Overweight pregnant women
- Degenerative diseases
The Kick Start Academy provide a bespoke package for the individual ensuring all of their needs are met every session.
To find out more contact the team on:
T: 0121 748 7977