KSA partners with local schools in order to provide high-quality sport coaching and physical education. Many schools employ us because they may not have the knowledge or resources to provide it themselves, despite wanting a challenging and stimulating P.E. programme for their pupils.
At KSA, we offer Continual Professional Development (CPD) sessions, to teachers and teaching assistants of schools.
Each participating teacher will be given:
(Typical Plan of Action on a one to one basis)
- Pre-Programme questionaire identifying their strengths and weaknesses
- Principles of teaching P.E. and school sport
- Principles of Safe Practice
- Observation of a teacher lesson and provided feedback
- Deliver an Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING lesson, enabling staff observation/review/feedback
- Plan of action in regards to teacher delivery
- Sessions to build confidence, knowledge and understanding of lesson objectives
- Continuous KSA support for learners until completion
Every school is provided with extensive training by our qualified and experienced coaches, as well as an information pack, and ongoing support via telephone, email or face-to-face meetings. So if you are looking to enhance the work we do within your school, contact us about our CPD training and learn more about what we do!
To find out more contact KSA on:
T: 0121 748 7977